Friday, September 13, 2013

Adventures In CSA-Inspired Cooking

Howdy All!  Well here it is...my first blog post!  I have teamed up with my friends Chris and Erica over at Owl Pine Farm in collecting and posting recipes inspired by their CSA!  In fact, that is probably why most of you will be reading this blog.  The fall session starts at the end of September and I am eagerly awaiting my first bag of goodies.  Until then, I will post a few recipes that I have made using past CSA deliveries and other trusted sources until I embark on this Fall's culinary chapter.  Keep your eyes peeled as I will be adding recipes as often as possible!  I am also open to posting and sharing any recipes that you all have tried and enjoy, so don't hesitate to send them my way!  Looking forward to all this Fall's harvest has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment